The Enemy’s New Abortion Weapon
It’s ironic that during the most pro-abortion president’s tenure, the United States is experiencing its greatest decrease in abortions ever.
- Abortions Drop In New York City
- U.S. Abortions Fall to Lowest Rate Since Roe v. Wade
- Pro-Abortion Blogger Bemoans Decline in the Number of Abortions
- Abortion Law Pushes Texas Clinics to Close Doors
- Alabama House passes four pro-life bills, including a ban on abortion after first heartbeat
- Pro-life measures move forward in Arizona, Florida, Missouri, and West Virginia
Maybe it’s a reaction against President Obama’s sickening bold stance in support of abortion, but the pro-life movement is making legal headway. Legal restrictions are resulting in the closure of abortion facilities. It’s not easy to get an abortion in the United States, despite President Obama’s pom-pom cheerleading of abortion.
- More Abortion Restrictions Passed in 3 Years Than Past Decade
- Reports: U.S. Abortion Facilities Closing at Record Rate
The pro-lifers should rejoice. God is life and we’ve learned to celebrate life. We’ve learned to fight for it.
But don’t laydown your weapons just yet. The enemy isn’t done yet. He knows his mission.
The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. John 10:10
Are abortions really decreasing, or is Satan’s abortion henchman, Molech, finding another approach to achieve his mission?
- While Abortions Decline, Use of RU 486 Abortion Drug Up 20% in Three Years
- Major Drugstore Chains Now Selling Abortion-Inducing 'Plan B' Off the Shelf
- Feds: All girls to have morning-after pill access
While we pro-lifers are celebrating, the enemy is adding another weapon to his arsenal. It’s despicable, atrocious, and unbelievable—but fits him perfectly. Will it come to the USA too?
- Belgium: euthanasia for terminally ill children?
- Euthanasia: 4,620% rise in cases in Belgium
- Culture of Death: Belgium Eyes Child Euthanasia
- Belgium Expected to Extend 'Right to Die' to Kids
- Dutch Health Minister Confirms 45 Euthanasia Deaths of Mentally Ill Patients
- Radical Euthanasia Bill in Quebec Could Result in Killing 600-1,000 People a Year
- UK Doctors Call for Debate on Euthanizing Disabled Newborns
- Two-Thirds of Britons Support Legal Euthanasia
- Belgium Surprised at International Child Euthanasia Backlash
- Children once again to be euthanized in Belgium/Netherlands 70 years after Nazis
Let me ask you one more time. Will it come to the USA too?
- A Culture of Death
- Abortion Attracts Stupidity
- Let’s Kill Abortion
- Molech’s Executive Report
- My Twitter Abortion Debate
We reserve the right to delete comments that are snippy, offensive, or off-topic. For more, read Prophecy Dude’s Comments Policy