Mother Nature’s Off Her Meds!
This winter has been center in many conversations—all over the world. We’ve learned new phrases like polar vortex, ice quakes, and rock snot—words we’ve never considered before. Other words like extreme, most, coldest, wettest, driest, worst, major, and harsher all accompany daily weather reports.
- Great Lakes Approach Record With Over 90 Percent Ice Cover
- 'Rock Snot' Infestation Caused by Climate Change, Study Suggests
- Winter had most days at or below zero–ever
- Changes in Jet Streams Might Lead to Harsher Winters, Researchers Say
- Arctic Ice Darkening Faster Than Previously Thought
- Crazy Weather Bringing Wild Meteorology Words
- Tokyo hit by 2nd major snow storm in a week- worst in 45 years
- Georgia Faces 'Catastrophic, Paralyzing' Storm; Tens of Thousands Lose Power; Flights Canceled
- Britain grapples through worst torrential rainfall in 248 years
These are signs we are in the last days. Even poor penguins are suffering the bad winter:
Countries, such as the United States, are taking notice and calling for action. You know it’s serious when the United States, who is always a day late and a dollar short, starts to do something.
- U.S. calls emergency preparedness an 'urgent public health issue'
- Should the US build three giant barriers to reduce the impact of tornados?
- John Kerry Calls Climate Change a 'Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Natural disasters increase
Pending disaster from the heavens pelting earth is causing earthlings to shudder.
- Small Asteroid Gives Earth a Close Shave, 3rd in 2 Days
- Asteroid passing Earth will be closer than moon
- Sun Unleashes Monster Solar Flare, Biggest of 2014
- Meteorite crash creates brightest flash on moon ever recorded
While floods and harsh winters are striking the earth like a flu virus, extreme drought is attacking it elsewhere.
- 67% of California in extreme to exceptional drought
- Prolonged Drought in Queensland May Prompt Mass Evacuation
- Heat Wave Deaths May Triple by the 2050s
These are signs for us.
All of these are signs that everyone needs to notice. The Bible says these are signs of the end times.
I will show wonders in heaven above
And signs in the earth beneath:
Blood and fire and vapor of smoke. Acts 2:19
And there will be great earthquakes in various places, and famines and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and great signs from heaven. Luke 21:11
And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; Luke 21:25
The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard,
And shall totter like a hut;
Its transgression shall be heavy upon it,
And it will fall, and not rise again. Isaiah 24:20
All of this suffering the earth experiences leads to a glorious end—the breaking free into its destined and glorious liberty when the children of God are revealed.
For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now. Not only that, but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body. For we were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance. Romans 8:19-25
This isn’t just a cyclic, post-menopausal Mother Nature issue—this is part of God’s plan. These end time signs remind us the time for the end is near, but they should spur us to reach out to others who are walking in fear without the Hope of Heaven in their lives. Another purpose for the signs is to use them to point people to Christ.
- Asteroids: Wonders in Heaven and Signs in the Earth
- Unprecedented Presidential Disasters
- Earth is talking loudly and saying the end is coming!
- Droughts, Famines, What's Next?
- Are Solar Flares Going to Fry Us?
- The earth heaves at His presence
- They call it global warming, but something is up with the earth
Image credit: http://mrg.bz/FIs3wV
We reserve the right to delete comments that are snippy, offensive, or off-topic. For more, read Prophecy Dude’s Comments Policy