It’s About Time for Some Good News!
It’s about time for some good news. The end is coming!
A friend reminded us recently that to make a diamond really pop, a smart jeweler sets it against a dark background. Perhaps on the larger scale, that is just what is happening as the world plummets into its destined mire of increasing darkness.
Those of us who are watching the signs pointing to the end all agree we are crossing the threshold into that Biblically prophesied end-time era, even if we don’t agree with one another on the details of it all. Jesus provided the categories of signs for which to watch in Matthew 24. In this blog post, I want to focus on verse 14:
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. Matthew 24:14
Although there are a lot of bad things happening giving the appearance of a worldwide spiral downward into wickedness and sin, this verse is a diamond in the field of darkness. Darkness frames the light of the gospel.
The gospel being preached is a sign, and there is a powerful uptick in the Word and associated signs proving the word of God.
- Bible Miniseries Most-Watched Cable TV Show
- Wycliffe Reports 'Dramatic Increase' in Bible Translations Around the World
- Bible Ministries Launch 'Every Tribe Every Nation' In Aim to Eradicate Bible Poverty
- Praying AG Church Reports Signs, Wonders and Miracles
If any one thing can be identified as the cause for the downward spiral it would be the removal of prayer, God, and the Bible from American public schools. Here’s the diamond:
There are many other positive signs where the gospel message of salvation through Jesus Christ is shining brightly, and people are noticing. He’s using immigrants to bring revival to nations.
- More Hispanics are filling Protestant pews
- How America Gains 600,000 New Christians Each Year
- How God Is Exploding Among Latinos
- Spirit-Filled Immigrants Bring Revival to Germany
- Reinhard Bonnke Plans Gospel Crusades Across US
In His economy, God is using weather and subsequent economic disasters to turn hearts to Him.
Simple supernatural revival is happening among the historically most-challenging groups to reach with the gospel.
- Why the Revival Flame Still Burns Bright in China
- Is Charismatic Revival Exploding Among Catholics?
- Christianity is growing rapidly in the world’s largest Hindu nation
- Why Revival is Exploding Among Muslims
- Dreams, visions, and healings spur new disciples among the Roma
- A Radical Muslim finds Jesus and Leads other Muslims to the Lord
- 10,000 Egyptians Gather in Desert to Worship Jesus
Another article asks, Is a Boom in Religion Just Ahead? The answer is yes! The other signs Jesus lists in Matthew 24 are going to increase; bad things, calamities, gloom, despair, and agony are coming—but they are the background setting for the brilliancy of the gospel and the power of God to change and transform lives.
This is the time for the church to move forward with the Message and power. This is the time to take supernatural risks and boldly challenge darkness with the light that is in us. It’s time. The end is coming, and that’s the good news!
For more of these positive signs go to Prophecy Dude’s Gospel Will Be Preached page; it will encourage you.
We reserve the right to delete comments that are snippy, offensive, or off-topic. For more, read Prophecy Dude’s Comments Policy