George Bailey Is Dead
It’s A Wonderful Life is an American classic movie with which Christmas isn’t the same without its ritual viewing. It’s the story of a man and what the town and its people would turn into if he didn’t live to make a difference. George Bailey despairs over a great misfortune and considers suicide until Clarence, the angel, is assigned to show him the value of his life.
The stark picture of beautiful, peaceful Bedford Falls changed into Pottersville because one man died is impressive. People are unhappy, mean and angry, and they yield themselves to all sorts of sordid lifestyles. Pottersville looks like a sleazy gambling strip complete with an excessive number of taverns and other associated degradation.
The heartwarming message is that because the man George Bailey sacrificed his dreams and instead invested his life into the town, the town’s people responded in his time of need. Without George, it would have been a different story.
Instead of pleasant Bedford Falls, it seems we are in Pottersville where any sordid, basal behavior is not only welcomed, but cheered:
- Toronto mayor Rob Ford more popular since crack cocaine admission
- Alcoholics paid in beer for cleaning streets in Amsterdam
- Pupils, 13, offered STI tests during lunch break at school
- Prince Edward Island sex guide promotes pedophilia
- Fornication and Binge Alcoholism Used to Entice Signups in New USA Health Insurance Plans
- Texas Court OKs Sexually Explicit Conversations Between Adults and Minors Online
- Senate Bill Bans Discrimination Against Cross-Dressers
- Germany allows 'third sex' option at birth
- New 'Christian Swingers' Dating Site Offers Faithful Couples Chance to 'Hookup'
- Number of kids seeking a sex change rises by 50% in a year
- For first time, majority of Americans support legalizing marijuana
US President Barak Obama seems to be assuming the role of slumlord Henry F. Potter. The difference might be that Mr. Potter was all about money, but Obama wants a legacy of culture shift.
- Gay teen activist honored by Obama charged with sex crimes against a 14-yr-old boy
- Obama Honors Gay Socialist and Lesbian Astronaut
- Illinois becomes 16th state to allow same-sex marriage
- Obama: Same-Sex Marriage 'Exemplifies the Values We Hold Dear as a Nation'
- US healthcare scheme ‘Trojan horse’ for abortion
- Obama: Banning late-term abortion shows ‘contempt’ for ‘the Constitution,’ assaults women’s rights
- Our President Blesses Sin; God Help Us
- Obama: ‘I’m comfortable with’ FDA decision allowing girls 15 and up to buy morning-after pill
- Obama Pledges Full Support to Planned Parenthood; Blasts Abortion Restrictions
- Obama steps up support of abortion
How much has the earth changed into Pottersville? Really, how bad can it be? Come on, seriously.
- US: Surrogate offered $10,000 to abort disabled girl
- Michigan abortionist: 'It’s too late for me, I’m possessed'
- ‘So What if Abortion Ends Life?’: Pro-Choice Writer Says Some Babies Are ‘Worth Sacrificing’
- Gosnell medical assistant admits cutting the spines of 10 babies born alive
- Ex-Marine 'turned into cannibal and ate OAP's heart and skull with BEANS'
- Stolen dog believed to have been gang raped
- Homeless man eats tongue and heart of elderly French villager
There are more Pottersville tales than I care to post here. If you need more, you can find them here.
One man lived, and changed a city. He prevented it from becoming Pottersville. One man died and saved the world through that death so that all who call upon the Name of Jesus will be saved. The difference is this: Once you become a Christian, you’re citizenship automatically transfers from Pottersville to that of Heaven. We are just passing through Pottersville trying to take others with us. Find out more by clicking here.
- US Congress Invites a Curse on America
- The White House invites a Curse
- The Devil just drove into town in a shiny new Mercedes
- The Death of Marriage: An End Time Sign
- How much longer can this go on?
- The Puppet Master
- Molech’s Executive Report
- Is there a gay agenda?
- Why the 'Born This Way' Argument Fails
- Why God Hates Homosexuality
We reserve the right to delete comments that are snippy, offensive, or off-topic. For more, read Prophecy Dude’s Comments Policy