Abortion Attracts Stupidity
It seems stupid that anyone could possibly defend and protect a “right” to kill an unborn child. If you really just take a step back and objectively look at what abortion defenders are saying, you can’t help but think a big sack of stupid fell all over them. Their minds are clouded from common sense.
- Nancy Pelosi: Free Will Trumps Catholic Church’s Pro-Life Teachings on Abortion
- Woman Has Abortion Because She Couldn’t Fit Into Her Wedding Dress
- Topless Feminists Disrupt Christmas Mass to Protest for Abortion
- Chile’s new socialist president Bachelet: Abortion is ‘essential’
- Nurses, other non-physicians can perform abortions in California
- ‘Gender abortions are legal’, suggests top prosecutor
- MSNBC host says newborn infants don't count as 'alive' unless parents decide so
- Virginia University Students Sign Petition to Legalize 4th Trimester Abortion
- Feds: All girls to have morning-after pill access
- Girl Scouts USA Pushes Video Honoring Pro-Abortion Activists
- Our President Blesses Sin; God Help Us
- Obama: ‘I’m comfortable with’ FDA decision allowing girls 15 and up to buy morning-after pill
- FDA authorizes drugmaker to sell morning-after pill over the counter, lowers buyers' age limit to 15
- Judge Strikes Down Age Restrictions for 'Morning After' Pill
- Planned Parenthood, Pro-Choice Groups Celebrate ‘National Abortion Provider Appreciation Day’
- Catholic hospital chain beats malpractice suit by saying fetuses aren’t people
- Catholic hospital says it was 'morally wrong' to argue fetus is not a person
- German cardinal says yes to 'morning-after pill'
And this video is utterly sickening. Only stupid people would participate in such idiocy.
If there is anything worse than being stupid, it’s being boldly stupid. Most of the above articles demonstrate bold stupidity.
This one from a precious princess of Molech takes the prize:
Since we are exposing stupidity, let’s just let it all hang out with these stupid quotes taken from the article 10 surprising quotes from abortionists :
They’re threatened by informed consent. They’re traumatized by the limp body parts they look at every day. They’re torn by the contradiction that they became doctors to preserve life but use their profession to end it. Here are some eye-opening confessions from current and former abortionists.
1. They [the women] are never allowed to look at the ultrasound because we knew that if they so much as heard the heart beat, they wouldn’t want to have an abortion. –Dr. Randall, former abortionist
2. Even now I feel a little peculiar about it, because as a physician I was trained to conserve life, and here I am destroying it. -Dr. Benjamin Kalish, abortionist
3. You have to become a bit schizophrenic. In one room, you encourage the patient that the slight irregularity in the fetal heart is not important, that she is going to have a fine, healthy baby. Then, in the next room you assure another woman, on whom you just did a saline abortion, that it is a good thing that the heartbeat is already irregular… she has nothing to worry about, she will NOT have a live baby… All of a sudden one noticed that at the time of the saline infusion there was a lot of activity in the uterus. That’s not fluid currents. That’s obviously the fetus being distressed by swallowing the concentrated salt solution and kicking violently and that’s to all intents and purposes, the death trauma… somebody has to do it, and unfortunately we are the executioners in this instance[.] -Dr. John Szenes, abortionist
4. Telling those women their fetuses feel pain is heaping torment upon torment. These women have real pain. They did not come to this decision easily. Creating another barrier for them to get the medical care they need is really unfair. – Abortionist Dave Turok
5. This is why I hate overuse of forceps – things tear. There are only two kinds of doctors who have never perforated a uterus, those that lie and those who don’t do abortions. – Anonymous Abortionist
6. I got to where I couldn’t stand to look at the little bodies anymore. - Dr. Beverly McMillan, former abortionist
7. I think in many ways I’ve been lucky to have been part of this. If I hadn’t gotten involved, I would have gone through life probably being perfectly satisfied to go to the medical society parties and it would have been very, very dull. I would have been bored silly. - Dr. Jane Hodgson, late abortionist
8. Sorrow, quite apart from the sense of shame, is exhibited in some way by virtually every woman for whom I performed an abortion, and that’s 20,000 as of 1995. The sorrow is revealed by the fact that most women cry at some point during the experience… The grieving process may last from several days to several years… Grief is sometimes delayed… The grief may lie sublimated and dormant for years. - Dr. Susan Poppema, abortionist
9. If I see a case…after twenty weeks, where it frankly is a child to me, I really agonize over it because the potential is so imminently there…On the other hand, I have another position, which I think is superior in the hierarchy of questions, and that is “who owns this child?” It’s got to be the mother. - Dr. James McMahon, abortionist
10. We know that it’s killing, but the state permits killing under certain circumstances. - Dr. Neville Sender, abortionist
Why? Why do they do it? The spirit of Molech is a powerful delusion. They are blinded, fogged, and deceived in their service to Molech. It’s time to turn this around. It’s time for those who believe all life comes from God and that it should be cherished to stand up and speak with a clear, but loud voice. “No more!”
The sacrifice of baby blood is Molech’s cherished and relished portion.
Watch the video and click the related reading items for more information. You can make a difference. This is the year to turn baby killing back and reduce Molech to a raisin.
My Generation Will End Abortion
We reserve the right to delete comments that are snippy, offensive, or off-topic. For more, read Prophecy Dude’s Comments Policy